Friday, April 16, 2010

Camp Kindness

Years 5, Year 6 and Year7 just came back from camp last week. It was from Wednesday to Friday.
Camp was tiring but great fun in many ways.
One of the best activities was ten pin bowling it was funny and enjoyable for the team. One of our team leaders scored a strike,then the team went crazy. I almost got all of them down but I needed two more pins to get a strike.
The second best activity was Kayaking. Kayaking was sore but fun and super cool.
When I jumped into the canoe, I just zoomed to the front of the line. One of my captains came and came and said, "You want a race?".
I said "Yeah ready,set, go"
So we paddled and paddled all the way to the finish line.We came a tie in the race.
I was very tired after that.
After camp I really wanted to go and have a very long sleep. I was happy because all the challenges I have done are all mastered.
Joe
This is me at rock climbing

1 comment:

Joshua said...

Hi Joe,
I really like the story. You were right, I wanted to have a long sleep too!! I really liked the way you said "I just zoomed to the front of the line! You must of been a monkey at the Rock Climbing and a skater at skate land. Keep up the good work Joe!
God Bless.

By Joshua.