Monday, February 13, 2012


I am so happy that I have been reunited with my net book, I am also very glad that I could communicate with others and talk to family and friends overseas.

My net book  has been helpful because where ever I go I can post a blog from my net book all around the world. I have enjoyed my net book ever since I got it and the long Holidays are over I can finally be reunited with my net book.

It was like me and my net book were met for each other,I like it so much that I couldn't keep my hands of it. I love it so much that I would never let anything break.

I am expecting to write a lot of posting this year, I can’t wait.    

1 comment:

Fiona Grant said...

Hi Joe, I know exactly how you feel, a don't know how long I could be parted from my laptop either. Like you I use it in so many ways to connect with my family,friends and my learning community. Looking forward to reading more posts from you!